Mailboxes / Shipping
Your corporation's identity begins with your mailing address. How do you receive your mail and packages? Many businesses start out using their home address or a P.O. Box when they do not have a physical office location.
Benefits of a Physical Mailing Address vs. a P.O. Box
- P.O. Box is only good for mail from the US Postal Service. You cannot send a FedEx, UPS, or other carrier package to a P.O. Box.
- May need to be home to sign for a FedEx/USPS/UPS package
- Search engines have started ranking businesses with physical addresses, higher than businesses listed with P.O. Boxes.
- P.O. Box does not notify you when packages arrive.
- You cannot call the Post Office to see if your P.O. Box has received mail.
Residential / Individual Mailbox Service
Individuals are welcome to sign up to use Vircity's mailbox services. The process is the same - simply follow the instructions below. Please be aware that a simple USPS change of address form will not work to move your mail to Vircity. To move personal mail to a corporate address, the USPS requires that you contact each mailing entity separately and notify them of your change of address. A little more work to get set-up, but after you're done, you never have to think about stopping your mail when you go on vacation!
How to Sign Up for a Mailbox
Expect a confirmation email within 24 business hours.
If you need immediate verification, submit your form then give us a call at 410-522-5888.
When you receive confirmation, you may start using! Remember to include our Suite number, 102, in the address.
We will notify you each time certified mail or packages arrive in our store.