Mailboxes / Shipping
Your corporation's identity begins with your mailing address. How do you receive your mail and packages? Many businesses start out using their home address or a P.O. Box when they do not have a physical office location.
Benefits of a Physical Mailing Address vs. a P.O. Box
- P.O. Box is only good for mail from the US Postal Service. You cannot send a FedEx, UPS, or other carrier package to a P.O. Box.
- May need to be home to sign for a FedEx/USPS/UPS package
- Search engines have started ranking businesses with physical addresses, higher than businesses listed with P.O. Boxes.
- P.O. Box does not notify you when packages arrive.
- You cannot call the Post Office to see if your P.O. Box has received mail.
Residential / Individual Mailbox Service
Individuals are welcome to sign up to use Vircity's mailbox services. The process is the same - simply follow the instructions below. Please be aware that a simple USPS change of address form will not work to move your mail to Vircity. To move personal mail to a corporate address, the USPS requires that you contact each mailing entity separately and notify them of your change of address. A little more work to get set-up, but after you're done, you never have to think about stopping your mail when you go on vacation!
How to Sign Up for a Mailbox
Expect a confirmation email within 24 business hours.
If you need immediate verification, submit your form then give us a call at 410-522-5888.
When you receive confirmation, you may start using!
We will notify you each time certified mail or packages arrive in our store.